Katzen aus Bulgarien suchen Zuhause

• Themenstarter deni_avr
  • Beginndatum
deni_avr

deni_avr

Neuer Benutzer
Hello!

First - excuse me for my english! I understand german but writing in german is very difficult for me.
My name is Denitsa and i am from Bulgaria, Sofia. In my free time i help homeless cats. Here there are no shelters for cats. The worst thing is that homes are very difficult to find. That is why we try to find homes abroad. Thanks to a great german woman we have sent many cats to Germany where they were adopted. Now we have also some cats that we need to find homes for. I have created a blog where i presented them and their stories. Here it is - http://catsneedinghomes.wordpress.com/
All the cats are castrated, vaccinated and chipped. If you are interested in adopting one of them, we can ship the cat to you on our expense. All of them were rescued from the street and all of them are currently living in foster families. All of them are beautiful, wonderful creatures that seek a second chance in life.
You can contact me at denitza_avramova@abv.bg and you can write in german. I can also reply in german if you do not understand english.
Thank you for reading and have a nice evening!

A

Werbung

Hello, again,

I will present in short the stories of those cats that live in my home. I hope the german language is understandable :grr:

Seit 1,5 Jahren sorge ich in meinem Hause um zwei spezielen Katzen, die nach England fahren sollten. Zum Bedauern konnte die Englishe Organization keine Platz fur beiden finden. Ihre Namen sind Jack und Rijko und sie sind fast zwei Jahre alt. Mit Rijko gibt es uberhaupt keine Probleme. Er ist die Traumkatze jedes Menschen. Aber sein Freund ist ein bisshen verschieden. Er ist mit Kleinhirn-Hypoplasie geboren. Aber das stort ihm uberhaupt nicht active zu leben. Er is furchtsamer und er erschrect sich sehr schnell aber er is activer als Rijko :). Die beiden sind sehr verspilt und active. Sie sind sehr gute Freunde und Jack braucht sehr Rijko. Deshalb sollen die beiden zusammen in einer Familie leben. Jack and Rijko sind kastriert, geimpft (letzte Impfung – februar 2010) und gechipt. Sie haben auch Zertifkate (Tollwut-Antikorperbestimungen) von Institut fur Virologie in Giessen. Die Organization in England hat das verlangen.

015671753.jpg

015671752.jpg

015671754.jpg

015824368.jpg

Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61qCv4ssd2g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZTNogSag6A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scD-ClkrbiI

Und Gitta

Gita ist weiblich, ca. 3 Jahre alt, kastriert, geimpft und entwurmt. Sie hat leider eins ihrer Augen verloren, wir wissen leider nicht wie. Die Ärzte sagen aber, dass dies Gita nicht behindert. Gita ist vom Charakter sehr zahm, lieb, anschmiegsam, nicht so sehr verspielt. Sie liebt die Gesellschaft von Menschen sowie von Katzen. Sie ist nicht aggressiv und liebt es zu kuscheln und zu küssen. Manchmal ist sie furchtsam und schuchtern. Sie braucht mehr Zeit und Achtung, damit sie aus sich herausgeht.

017157730.jpg

017157729.jpg

017157732.jpg

017157724.jpg

Übersetzung

Hallo an alle Foris,
hab mich mal erboten dani_avr´s Thread zu übersetzen, damit es einfacher wird, es zu lesen, womit ich hier keinem unterstellen will, dass er kein Englisch sprechen/lesen kann... :eek:
Falls es unnötig sein sollte, bitte einfach Bescheid geben...
Achja, ich übernehme keine Garantie für Richtigkeit meiner Übersetzung oder den Inhalt des originalen Text! :D

Hallo,
Als erstes, entschuldigung für mein Englisch, ich verstehe Deutsch, aber in Deutsch schreiben ist sehr schwierig für mich.
Mein Name ist Denitsa und ich komme aus Bulgarien. In meiner Freizeit helfe ich heimatlosen Katzen. Das Schwierige ist, dass es bei uns keine Tierheime gibt und ein neues Zuhause für die Katzen kaum zu finden ist.
Dank einer großartigen deutschen Frau haben wir schon einige Katzen nach Deutschland schicken und vermitteln können.
Jetzt haben wir wieder einige Katzen, die ein neues Zuhause benötigen.
Ich habe einen Blog eingerichtet, in dem ich sie und ihre Geschichten vorstelle.
Hier die Adresse: http://catsneedinghomes.wordpress.com/

Alle Katzen sind kastriert, geimpft und gechippt.
Wenn jemand von an einer Adoption interessiert sein sollte, können die Katzen auf unsere Kosten zu euch gebracht werden
Alle von ihnen wurden von der Staße gerettet und leben momentan in Pflegefamilien.
Außerdem sind es schöne, wunderbare Kreaturen, die eine zweite Chance im Leben suchen.
Ihr könnt mich unter denitza_avramova@abv.bg kontaktieren, auch in deutsch.
Ich kann auch in deutsch antworten, wenn du/ihr kein Englisch versteht.
Vielen Dank für´s Lesen und einen schönen Abend!

Die Bulgaren sind ganz fabelhafte Wesen, einfach entzückend..

Ich habe ja auch mal Bulgaren vermittelt und kann das ruhig sagen..

Also scheut Euch nicht...Sie sind zucker..:D

Vielen Dank fur die Hilfe! :zufrieden:
Hier sind noch ein paar Photos:

011366402.jpg

017455535.jpg

017455541.jpg

017455570.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ahhh, this is so sweet, thank you! Dora and Johanna are my friends! And i know Carlo, Remo, Ashley and the rest from our forum! Thank you for showing this!! This is so pleasant! Are there any other owners of bulgarian cats here? I have sent several cats, that i have been fostering in my home with Johanna that i do not know anything about. The last one was called Lotti - she has no tail. Johanna settled her in a shelter near Francfurt, but i do not know whether she was adopted. I will be so happy to know how she is doing!
Thank you for helping us! God bless you all!

Werbung:
Some new photos of the cat couple that can make you laugh even in the hardest times.
Jack, showing a yogga position :))

017648610.jpg

017648611.jpg

And Rijiko is going away for the weekend

017648607.jpg

"Yes, i am invisible"

017648609.jpg

Some new photos of the cat couple that can make you laugh even in the hardest times.
Jack, showing a yogga position :))

017648610.jpg

017648611.jpg

And Rijiko is going away for the weekend

017648607.jpg

"Yes, i am invisible"

017648609.jpg

Ihr Süssen habt auch einen "Schubs" verdient :)
Ich drücke die Daumen, daß sie vermittelt werden können!
LG,
Kirlee

Thank you for the support, Kirlee!
Here are some new photos of Gita. Last week there was this lady who wanted to adopt her and i was so happy! She came to my home to meet Gita but things did not work out. She said Gita is not very "full of love" so she did not want to adopt her. And now Gita is still alone and lonely. She is a special cat that is still a little afraid of humans but when she sees that you are a good person, she starts purring and making this sweet cat sounds.
Also, Gita is the most calm cat i have ever seen. She sleeps most of the time, never climbs on table or be mischevious. She is really like a toy.
Here is Gita:
017750398.jpg

017750402.jpg

017750404.jpg

017750394.jpg

017750399.jpg

Hello

Hello,

very cute cats. I think it could be a good idea, when you put them in the forums where cats can find a home. The names: "Tiervermittlung: www.tiervermittlung.de" and TierTV: www.tier.tv.de
It`s a try:zufrieden:

Thank you, dagmar! But this website is not available. It says: "The requested URL could not be retrieved"...

Hallo, deni_avr: Probier es nochmal: www.tiervermittlung.de
Der Link funktioniert eigentlich schon.Es ist ein recht gutes Tiervermittlungs-Portal.
Ich drücke Dir weiterhin die Daumen-es würde mich freuen, wenn Deine Süssen ein schönes neues Zuhause bekämen!
LG,
Kirlee

Thank you very much, Kirlee! You are so kind! That is very helpul and i am very grateful to you!

Werbung:
*push* ^^

Really cute cats... i'm in love with the red one ;)

Hopefully they'll find a new home soon. :)

In general, is ist possible to say sth about the conditions for adoption?

Hallo, Doppelpack!

Generally i have no conditions. I just want them to find good owners that will love them.
But it is a risk for me to send the cats to strange people, so i if somebody is interested in adopting these cute boys, i ask some Tierschutz organisation to make Vorkontrolle and to speak to people and approve them. So if anything happens the cats will be protected by an organisation. That is all.

Last week Gita flew to Frankfurt to an animal organisation centre. I hope she will be happy and loved there and i wish her all the happiness in the world. Goodbye, shy beauty.

Hello again!

Rijko and Jack are still looking for a home. Recently they both started to want to go out. So, a house with a garden or safe yard will be soo perfect for them.
Can you please tell me how can i post a classified here - http://www.tiervermittlung.de/
I do not understand how i post my "anzeige".

Rijko was adopted in Munich together with his female friend Freya!
I hope they are happy and loved there!

Hey there,

its great that Rijko and Freya got a new home! I'm happy for them :)

At www.tiervermittlung.de are at the top different links. From left there are "Home", "Suchen" and "Inserieren".
Klicking on "Inserieren". Then you select in the Dropdown-menue "Katze" and leave it on first choice "Katze sucht - kostenpflichtig".

Hope this helps :)

PS: I cant speak english very well, but in my opinion its civilly to talk english to you :D